custom

Friday, March 4, 2011

Thanksgiving-Smiths and Barnharts Unite!

We were super excited for Thanksgiving. Not only do we love holidays, but this was extra special as Gary's Mom, Dad, and brother Grant were able to join us in Orlando all the way from Pensacola. Not only that, but this marked the first official unity of the Smiths and Barnharts!

We all gathered at my parent's place and definitely had a full house: Mom Barnhart, Dad Barnhart, my sisters Lauren & Danielle, their boyfriends Evan and Chris, Gary, Myself, Mom Smith, Dad Smith, Grant, and Pikachu (the pup of the house). My mom cooked a wonderfully delicious, GIANT feast (as she always does!) ranging from traditional Thanksgiving foods to Mediterranean (I'm half Arabic, he's quarter Greek). It was a great evening of food, drinks, story-telling, and enjoyment of getting to know the new additions to our families.



I couldn't have asked for anything better, and I look forward to many more Thanksgivings like this!

Stay Tuned for the next stop.....Black Friday and searching for "the dress!"

XOXO

Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment